Himachal Pradesh recruitment 2020 Lecturer 396 Posts – Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 396 Lecturer (School New) vacancies. Apply online before 22nd November 2019.
Name of the Company:- Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC)
Name of position:- Lecturer (School New)
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd November 2019
Required Eligibility:- Master degree, B.Ed.
Official Website of HPPSC:- www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
Total No. of Vacancies:- 396 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Lecturer (School New) should have master degree from a recognized institute / university and B.Ed.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Lecturer (School New) should not be less than 18 years and should be maximum 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Lecturer (School New) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Lecturer (School New) are required to pay application gee Rs 400/- for general category candidates and other states candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) of Himachal Pradesh / schedule tribe categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh / other backward class categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh through e-Challan or e-payment.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Lecturer (School New) may apply online through official website of Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) www.hp.gov.in/hppsc from 2nd November 2019 to 22nd November 2019.
- Start date for the submission of online application is 2nd November 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application is 22nd November 2019
- No Individual letters will be sent to the applicants regarding rejection of their applications.
- The detail of rejection will be available only on official website of the government.
- The applicants should upload their correct mobile number and e-mail address on the box provided in the online application.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a conditions for admission to interview or selection will be final.
- The SC / ST / OBC applicants must be on parental basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The applicants shall upload his / her latest photograph in the space provided in the application form.
- Generally words of Ex-SM erroneously mention and encode the code of EX-SM of Himachal Pradesh in the relevant column of the online application forms.
Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) provides for the establishment of Public service commission for the union and a public service commission for each state. The same set of Article of the constitution also deal with the composition / appointment and removals of members / power and function and independence of a public service commission union public service commission to conduct examination for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters state public service commission in every state to conduct examination for recruitment to state services and to advice the Governer on disciplinary matters.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)