Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 Civil Judge 12 vacancies – Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 12 Civil Judge vacancies. Apply online before 5th January 2018.
Name of the Company:- Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC)
Name of position:- Civil Judge
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 5th January 2018
Required Eligibility:- degree in Law
Advertisement No:- 14/2017
Official Website of HPPSC:- www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
Total No. of Vacancies:- 12 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Civil Judge should have degree in law as recognized by the bar council of India.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Civil Judge should not be less than 22 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 5th January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Civil Judge will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Civil Judge are required to pay application gee Rs 400/- for general category candidates and other states candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) of Himachal Pradesh / schedule tribe categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh / other backward class categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh through e-Challan or e-payment.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Civil Judge may apply online through official website of Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 5th January 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 5th January 2018.
- No Individual letters will be sent to the applicants regarding rejection of their applications.
- The detail of rejection will be available only on official website of the government.
- The applicants should upload their correct mobile number and e-mail address on the box provided in the online application.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a conditions for admission to interview or selection will be final.
- The SC / ST / OBC applicants must be on parental basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The applicants shall upload his / her latest photograph in the space provided in the application form.
- Generally words of Ex-SM erroneously mention and encode the code of EX-SM of Himachal Pradesh in the relevant column of the online application forms.
Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) provides for the establishment of Public service commission for the union and a public service commission for each state. The same set of Article of the constitution also deal with the composition / appointment and removals of members / power and function and independence of a public service commission union public service commission to conduct examination for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters state public service commission in every state to conduct examination for recruitment to state services and to advice the Governer on disciplinary matters.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)