Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 Forest Assistant conservator – Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) invites application for the position of 08 Assistant conservator of Forest vacancies on regular basis. Apply online before 31st July 2017.
Name of the Company:- Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC)
Name of position:- Assistant conservator of Forest
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 31st July 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 08 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant conservator of Forest should have degree in science or engineering or equivalent from any recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant conservator of Forest should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant conservator of Forest will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant conservator of Forest are required to pay application gee Rs 400/- for general category candidates and other states candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) of Himachal Pradesh / schedule tribe categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh / other backward class categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh through e-Challan or e-payment.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant conservator of Forest may apply online through official website of Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 31st July 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st July 2017.
- No Individual letters will be sent to the applicants regarding rejection of their applications.
- The detail of rejection will be available only on official website of the government.
- The applicants should upload their correct mobile number and e-mail address on the box provided in the online application.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a conditions for admission to interview or selection will be final.
- The SC / ST / OBC applicants must be on parental basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The applicants shall upload his / her latest photograph in the space provided in the application form.
- Generally words of Ex-SM erroneously mention and encode the code of EX-SM of Himachal Pradesh in the relevant column of the online application forms.
Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) provides for the establishment of Public service commission for the union and a public service commission for each state. The same set of Article of the constitution also deal with the composition / appointment and removals of members / power and function and independence of a public service commission union public service commission to conduct examination for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters state public service commission in every state to conduct examination for recruitment to state services and to advice the Governer on disciplinary matters.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)