Himachal Pradesh PSC recruitment 2016 Administrative 25 post – Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) invites application for the position of 25 Himachal Pradesh Administrative combined competitive examination 2015 vacancies. Apply online before 11th February 2016.
Name of position:- Himachal Pradesh Administrative combined competitive examination 2015
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 25 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Himachal Pradesh Administrative combined competitive examination – 2016 should have
- Possess a bachelor degree or its equivalent degree from a recognized university / institute / college.
- Applicant who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed at result may apply for admission to the examination.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Himachal Pradesh Administrative combined competitive examination – 2016 should not be less than 21 years and should not have obtained the age of 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Himachal Pradesh Administrative combined competitive examination – 2016 will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Himachal Pradesh Administrative combined competitive examination – 2016 are required to pay application gee Rs 400/- for general category candidates and other states candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) of Himachal Pradesh / schedule tribe categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh / other backward class categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh. No fee for Ex-servicemen categories candidates.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
Note:- The applicants who opt for pay by cash mode should print the system generated Challan of Punjab National bank after applying online for the post through commission website any transaction No / branch code and date of receipt given by the PNB on applicant copy of e-Challan are required to be updates before the last date in the same login ID in the fee detail link.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Himachal Pradesh Administrative combined competitive examination – 2016 may apply online through official website of Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 11th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 1th February 2016.
- No Individual letters will be sent to the applicants regarding rejection of their applications.
- The detail of rejection will be available only on official website of the government.
- The applicants should upload their correct mobile number and e-mail address on the box provided in the online application.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a conditions for admission to interview or selection will be final.
- The SC / ST / OBC applicants must be on parental basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2016.
- The grade pay of the applicant will be Rs 5400/- and Rs 5000/-.
- The number of vacancies are 25.
- The applicants shall upload his / her latest photograph in the space provided in the application form.
- Generally words of Ex-SM erroneously mention and encode the code of EX-SM of Himachal Pradesh in the relevant column of the online application forms.
Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) provides for the establishment of Public service commission for the union and a public service commission for each state. The same set of Article of the constitution also deal with the composition / appointment and removals of members / power and function and independence of a public service commission union public service commission to conduct examination for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters state public service commission in every state to conduct examination for recruitment to state services and to advice the Governer on disciplinary matters.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)