Himachal Pradesh Police recruitment 2016 constable 1500 post – Himachal Pradesh Police invites application for the position of 1500 constable (Male and Female). Apply before 15th March 2016.
Name of position:- constable
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 1500 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of constable should have passed +2 class examination board standard from a recognized university / institute / college / school.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of constable should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 23 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st February 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of constable will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of constable are required to pay application fee Rs 120/- for general category candidates and Rs 30/- for schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) other backward class category candidates (OBC) / IRDP in the form of bank draft or IPO to be drawn in the favor of district superintendent of police constable.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of constable is only for the following special categories:-
i) 2 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 2 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 2 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of constable may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant certificates and application fee send to the office of the district superintendent of police constable in Himachal Pradesh on or before 15th March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th March 2016.
- Applicant must have valid registration in any of the Employment exchange of Himachal Pradesh on the date of submission of application form.
- He / She must be a bonafide Himachal as per record.
- Any application form not accompanied by the requisite processing fee will not be entertained.
- The recruitment will be held at all the district headquarter of Himachal Pradesh.
- The dates for recruitment will be notified separately.
- The applicants who do – not meet the physical standard need not apply.
- The application form must be filled up by the applicants in his / her own handwriting.
- Name and Father name must be filled up in block letters.
- Applicant must bring his original certificates and attested photocopies of certificates at the time of physical efficiency test.
- The applicants must ensure that the application form reaches the office of the district superintendent of police concerned before 15th March 2016 up to 05.00 p.m.
- Applications received after 05.00 p.m. on the last date of submission of the application form i.e. on 15th March 2016 will not be entertained.
- The cut-off date for calculation would be considered against 3% sports quota whose names are sponsored by Director, youth services and sports, Himachal Pradesh.
- Processing fee would not be entertained of the application form is rejected.
Himachal Pradesh Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Himachal Pradesh In India. Himachal Pradesh Police comes under the control of department of home affairs, government of Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh Police is headed by Director General of Police. Himachal Pradesh as political entity came into existence on 15th April 1948. It was constituted by integrating the princely states of Chamba / Mandi / Suket / Sirmaur and 28 other smaller state known as Punjab Hill states. Subsequently, in 1954 Biaspur, which was then a part “C” state was also merged with Himachal Pradesh. In 1980 District KInnaur was carved Mahsu which was earlier constituted by merging 27 hill states.
After the organization of Punjab in 1966, Shimla / Kangra / Kullu / Lahaul and Spiti District Una Tehsil of Hosiarpur and Nalagarh tehsil of Ambala District were also merged with the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh. In 1972 district of Kangra and Mahasu were recognized. District was trifucated and Una and Hamirpur were made into separate districts. Some areas of Mahasu district were merged with Shimla district while others formed the new district of Solan.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)