Himachal Pradesh NHAI Recruitment 2017 site engineer 04 vacancies – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for the position of 04 site engineer vacancies on short fixed term contract basis. Apply online before 6th October 2017
Name of the Company:- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Name of position:- site engineer
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.50000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th October 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of site engineer should have degree in civil engineering with more than one year experience.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of site engineer should have one year experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of site engineer should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 6th October 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of site engineer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of site engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of certificates and experience certificate send to the Regional Manager officer, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla, House No 20A, Jakhoo Housing board colony, near Ram Chandra Chowk, Shimla on or before 6th October 2017.
- Last date for submission of application form is 6th October 2017.
- The experience in each case will be counted after attending of the basic qualification.
- No. of posts along with reservation of posts are subject of any variation.
- If there is any variation the applicants will be informed through announcement displayed on commission website.
- Any special concession such as rent fee quarter / light and water etc. will not be admissible.
- The applicant of reserved categories who are applying for the posts of un-reserved category should fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)