Himachal Pradesh High Court recruitment 2016 Peon 3 posts – Himachal Pradesh High court invites application for the position of 3 peon on daily wages basis. Apply before 28th March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Himachal Pradesh High court
Name of position:- Peon
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Last Date:- 28th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- matric
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of peon should have possessing matriculation class examination board standard.
Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the applicant applying for the position of peon will be according to rules and regulation of Himachal Pradesh High court organization.
Grade Pay:– The grade pay of the applicant applying for the position of peon will be according to rules and regulation of Himachal Pradesh High court organization.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of peon will be according to rules and regulation of Himachal Pradesh High court organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of peon will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Copy Forward To:-
- All the district and session judges in Himachal Pradesh with a request to get the copy of the aforesaid advertised notice affixed on the notice board of their respective court.
- All the district employment officers in the state of Himachal Pradesh with the request of sponsor the name of the eligible applicants and inform them to submit, their applications in the prescribed format mentioned in the advertised to the registrar Central.
- The section officer (Computers), High court of Himachal radish, Shimla – 171 001 to upload the above material on the high court, website.
- Notice board of high court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001.
- Shri Vikrant Janartha, Proprieter Janartha Advertising, Katiyar cottage, 2nd floor, near local bus-stand, Sanjauli, Shimla with a request that the abover advertised notice may be got published in the daily Hindi news-paper “Amar Ujala” and English news-paper “The Tribune”., at the earliest.
- He is also requested to send copies of the paper containing the advertised to this high court for record and further necessary action.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of peon is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of peon may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials so as to show their age / qualification / experience etc. send to the registrar general, High court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla:- 171001 on or before 28th March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 28th March 2016.
- Application may be submitted on the prescribed format only.
- The wages of the position of Peon on daily wage basis shall be the same as prescribed by the state government from time to time.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of peon will be according to rules and regulation of Himachal Pradesh High court organization.
- The power and upper age limit of the applicant shall be the same as applicable to the corresponding employees of the state government including the daily wages.
- Application found incomplete or received after due date or not in accordance with the prescribed format shall be out-rightly rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained to that respect.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The words “Application for the post of PEON daily wages” should be super-scribed on the top of the envelope containing application form.
- The candidates are required to submit attested copies of all relevant testimonials so as to show age / qualification / experience etc.
- The applicants who fail to apply in the prescribed form to the registrar general, shall not be eligible to appear in any examination or test not with-standing the fact that his – her or their names has / have been sponsored by the employment exchanges / sub-employment exchanges.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
High court usually refers to the superior court or Supreme court of a country or state. In some countries, high court is the highest court (e.g. Australia). In others, high court is positioned tower in the hierarchy od courts (e.g. in England and Wales).
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)