Himachal Pradesh High Court recruitment 2016 judgment writer posts – Himachal Pradesh High court invites application for the position of 34 Steno – Typist and judgment writer vacancies on contractual basis in all the civil and sessions divisions in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Apply online before 7th November 2016.
Name of the Company:- Himachal Pradesh High court
Name of position:- Steno – Typist and judgment writer
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Last Date:- 7th November 2016
Pay Scale:- Rs 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:-34Vacancies
Steno – Typist:- 11 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Steno – Typist should have graduation degree from a recognized university and having speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography and typing speed in English of 40 words per minute on computer.
- Candidate Salary detail:-Rs. 5910 – 20200/- per month
- Grade Pay:-Rs 2000/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position ofSteno – Typist should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionofSteno – Typistwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Judgment Writer:- 23 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Judgment Writershould have graduation degree from a recognized university and having speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography and typing speed in English of 40 words per minute on computer.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 5910 – 20200/- per month
- Grade Pay:– Rs 2000/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position ofJudgment Writershould not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position ofJudgment Writerwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:-for the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please click the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionmay apply online through official website of Himachal Pradesh High courthttp://hphighcourt.nic.in on or before 7th November 2016 and send the hard copy of online application along with documents and e – receipt through registered / speed post to the registrar General, Himachal Pradesh High court, Shimla-171001 on or before 18th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 7th November 2016.
- Application may be submitted on the prescribed format only.
- The wages of the position of Peon on daily wage basis shall be the same as prescribed by the state government from time to time.
- The power and upper age limit of the applicant shall be the same as applicable to the corresponding employees of the state government including the daily wages.
- Application found incomplete or received after due date or not in accordance with the prescribed format shall be out-rightly rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained to that respect.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The words “Application for the post of PEON daily wages” should be super-scribed on the top of the envelope containing application form.
- The candidates are required to submit attested copies of all relevant testimonials so as to show age / qualification / experience etc.
- The applicants who fail to apply in the prescribed form to the registrar general, shall not be eligible to appear in any examination or test not with-standing the fact that his – her or their names has / have been sponsored by the employment exchanges / sub-employment exchanges.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
Himachal Pradesh High Court recruitment 2016 judgment writer posts
High court usually refers to the superior court or Supreme court of a country or state. In some countries, high court is the highest court (e.g. Australia). In others, high court is positioned tower in the hierarchy od courts (e.g. in England and Wales).
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)