Himachal Pradesh High Court recruitment 2016 Assistant 11 posts – Himachal Pradesh High court invites application for the position of 11 Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants for contractual engagement. Apply before 3rd May 2016.
Name of the Company:- Himachal Pradesh High court
Name of position:- Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Last Date:- 3rd May 2016
Required Eligibility:- Law Graduate, Post Graduate in Law
Total No. of Vacancies:- 11 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistant should have passed Law Graduate or Post Graduate in Law from recognized universities/colleges institution.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 10000/- per month
Grade Pay:– The grade pay of the applicant applying for the position of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistant will be according to rules and regulation of Himachal Pradesh High court organization.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the candidates should be as on 3rd May 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Copy Forward To:-
- All the district and session judges in Himachal Pradesh with a request to get the copy of the aforesaid advertised notice affixed on the notice board of their respective court.
- All the district employment officers in the state of Himachal Pradesh with the request of sponsor the name of the eligible applicants and inform them to submit, their applications in the prescribed format mentioned in the advertised to the registrar Central.
- The section officer (Computers), High court of Himachal radish, Shimla – 171 001 to upload the above material on the high court, website.
- Notice board of high court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001.
- Shri Vikrant Janartha, Proprieter Janartha Advertising, Katiyar cottage, 2nd floor, near local bus-stand, Sanjauli, Shimla with a request that the abover advertised notice may be got published in the daily Hindi news-paper “Amar Ujala” and English news-paper “The Tribune”., at the earliest.
- He is also requested to send copies of the paper containing the advertised to this high court for record and further necessary action.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants have to pay Rs. 100/- through Indian Postal orders/Demand Draft favouring the Registrar General, Himachal Pradesh High Court, Shimla payable at Shimla.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Law Clerks-cum-Reseach Assistants may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of educational qualification and Demand Draft send to The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001 on or before 3rd May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd May 2016.
- Application may be submitted on the prescribed format only.
- The wages of the position of Peon on daily wage basis shall be the same as prescribed by the state government from time to time.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years.
- The power and upper age limit of the applicant shall be the same as applicable to the corresponding employees of the state government including the daily wages.
- Application found incomplete or received after due date or not in accordance with the prescribed format shall be out-rightly rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained to that respect.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The words “Application for the post of PEON daily wages” should be super-scribed on the top of the envelope containing application form.
- The candidates are required to submit attested copies of all relevant testimonials so as to show age / qualification / experience etc.
- The applicants who fail to apply in the prescribed form to the registrar general, shall not be eligible to appear in any examination or test not with-standing the fact that his – her or their names has / have been sponsored by the employment exchanges / sub-employment exchanges.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
High court usually refers to the superior court or Supreme court of a country or state. In some countries, high court is the highest court (e.g. Australia). In others, high court is positioned tower in the hierarchy od courts (e.g. in England and Wales).
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)