Himachal Pradesh Government recruitment 2016 Mining Guard posts – Industries Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh invites application for the position of 41 Mining Guard. Apply before 30 days from the date of publication in the Newspaper.
Name of the Company:- Industries Department, Government of Himachal
Name of position:- Mining Guard
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 4900 – 10680/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 1300/-
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication in the Newspaper
Required Eligibility:- matric
Total No. of Vacancies:-41Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Mining Guard should have passed matriculation class standard examination board from a recognized board of school.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 4900 – 10680/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 1300/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Mining Guardshould not be less than 18 years and should not have obtained the age of 40 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Mining Guardwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Mining Guardare required to pay application gee Rs 200/- for general category candidates and other states candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) of Himachal Pradesh / schedule tribe categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh / other backward class categories candidates of Himachal Pradesh in the name of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla:- 171001 in current account number 419300 – 2100005883 (IFSC code is PUNB0419300) of any branch of Punjab national bank. No fee for Ex-servicemen categories candidates.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Mining Guardis only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Mining Guardmay apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents / demand drat and one self – attested envelope duly stamped send to the director of industries, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla:- 171001 on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30 days from the date of publication.
- No Individual letters will be sent to the applicants regarding rejection of their applications.
- The detail of rejection will be available only on official website of the government.
- The applicants should upload their correct mobile number and e-mail address on the box provided in the online application.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a conditions for admission to interview or selection will be final.
- The SC / ST / OBC applicants must be on parental basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The applicants shall upload his / her latest photograph in the space provided in the application form.
- Generally words of Ex-SM erroneously mention and encode the code of EX-SM of Himachal Pradesh in the relevant column of the online application forms.
Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) provides for the establishment of Public service commission for the union and a public service commission for each state. The same set of Article of the constitution also deal with the composition / appointment and removals of members / power and function and independence of a public service commission union public service commission to conduct examination for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters state public service commission in every state to conduct examination for recruitment to state services and to advice the Governer on disciplinary matters.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)