HCL Recruitment 2017 Notification Mechanical Advisor vacancy – Hindustan copper limited (HCL) invites application for the position of Advisor (Mechanical) on contractual basis vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 9th March 2017.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan copper limited (HCL)
Name of position:- Advisor (Mechanical)
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 51500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Advisor (Mechanical) should have bachelor degree in mechanical engineering / mining machinery.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 51500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Advisor (Mechanical) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 43 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st March 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Advisor (Mechanical) will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held at Hindustan Copper limited, Corporate office at Tamra Bhawan-1, Ashutosh Chowdhury avenue, opposite ICE stating rink, Kolkata on 9th March 2017.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Advisor (Mechanical) may appear walk-in-interview along with one set of self-attested photocopies of all the certificates and also bring original certificates at the time of interview that will be held at Hindustan Copper limited, Corporate office at Tamra Bhawan-1, Ashutosh Chowdhury avenue, opposite ICE stating rink, Kolkata on 9th March 2017.
- Date of walk-in-interview is 9th March 2017.
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on date of written examination.
- Self-attested photocopies of the documents shall be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste etc. the application shall be rejected to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the applicants shal be liable to be cancelled.
- Hindustan copper limited (HCL) reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
- Selected applicants shall be liable to serve in any of the company units.
- TA / DA etc. for appearing in walk-in-interview will not be admissible.
- Any amendment / corrigendum shall be web hosted only on the company website.
Hindustan copper limited (HCL) is a government owned corporation in the Central public sector enterprise under the ministry of mines (India) government of India. Hindustan copper limited (HCL)is the only vertically integrated copper producer in India engaged in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from mining.
Hindustan copper limited (HCL) shares are listed at Mumbai / Delhi / Calcutta / Chennai / Ahmedabad exchanges on the 31st July, the government of India announced a 15% statke sale in Hindustan copper limited (HCL) reducing its stake from 89.5% to 74.5%.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)