HCL recruitment 2017 Notification Executive trainee latest 11 posts – Hindustan copper limited (HCL) invites application for the position of 11 Executive trainee vacancies. Apply before 31st May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan copper limited (HCL)
Name of position:- Executive trainee
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 8500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st June 2017
Required Eligibility:- 10th class, ITI, Diploma, +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 11 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive trainee should have 10th class under 10+2 system or equivalent + ITI in relevant trade or equivalent or diploma in mechanical engineering / metallurgy engineering / production engineering.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 8500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Executive trainee should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st March 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Executive trainee will be on the basis of written examination.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive trainee are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through demand draft in the favor of Hindustan copper limited payable at state bank of India Panvel branch. Schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive trainee may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents and 2 passport size photograph send to Deputy Manager (HR), Hindustan copper limited, Taloja copper, project E 33-36, MIDC, Taloja, Maharashtra on or before 31st May 2017
- Last date for the submission of application form is 31st May 2017.
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on date of written examination.
- Self-attested photocopies of the documents shall be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste etc. the application shall be rejected to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the applicants shal be liable to be cancelled.
- Hindustan copper limited (HCL) reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
- Selected applicants shall be liable to serve in any of the company units.
- TA / DA etc. for appearing in walk-in-interview will not be admissible.
- Any amendment / corrigendum shall be web hosted only on the company website.
Hindustan copper limited (HCL) is a government owned corporation in the Central public sector enterprise under the ministry of mines (India) government of India. Hindustan copper limited (HCL)is the only vertically integrated copper producer in India engaged in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from mining.
Hindustan copper limited (HCL) shares are listed at Mumbai / Delhi / Calcutta / Chennai / Ahmedabad exchanges on the 31st July, the government of India announced a 15% statke sale in Hindustan copper limited (HCL) reducing its stake from 89.5% to 74.5%.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)