HCL recruitment 2017 Latest trade Apprentice 04 vacancies – Hindustan copper limited (HCL) invites application for the position of 04 trade Apprentice under the Apprentice Act, 1961 vacancies. Apply before 20th February 2017.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan copper limited (HCL)
Name of position:- trade Apprentice
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As Per Government rules
Last Date:- 20th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- matric, ITI, +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Trade Apprentice:- 04 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of trade Apprentice should have passed matriculation class standard examination board with science and mathematics under +2 system or its equivalent with ITI passed from recognized institute in concerned trade,
Tenure:- The tenure of the applicant applying for the position of charge-man initially for one year and it can be extended based on the need of the organization and on satisfactory performance up to age of 65 years.
- The reimbursement of conveyance expenses for local travel for official purposes @ 15% of monthly emolument.
- Un-furnished company accommodation subject to availability.
- Leave and medical facility as per the same.
Candidate Salary detail:-The salary of the applicant applying for the position of trade Apprentice should be according to rules and regulation of Organization.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of trade Apprentice should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of trade Apprentice will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of trade Apprentice position may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials and 2 Nos. recent passport size photograph send to the chief manager (HR), Taloja copper project, E33, – 36, MIDC, Taloja:- 410208 on or before 20th February 2017.
- Last date of the submission of application is 20th February 2017.
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on date of written examination.
- Self-attested photocopies of the documents shall be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste etc. the application shall be rejected to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the applicants shal be liable to be cancelled.
- Hindustan copper limited (HCL) reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
- Selected applicants shall be liable to serve in any of the company units.
- TA / DA etc. for appearing in walk-in-interview will not be admissible.
- Any amendment / corrigendum shall be web hosted only on the company website.
Hindustan copper limited (HCL) is a government owned corporation in the Central public sector enterprise under the ministry of mines (India) government of India. Hindustan copper limited (HCL)is the only vertically integrated copper producer in India engaged in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from mining.
Hindustan copper limited (HCL) shares are listed at Mumbai / Delhi / Calcutta / Chennai / Ahmedabad exchanges on the 31st July, the government of India announced a 15% statke sale in Hindustan copper limited (HCL) reducing its stake from 89.5% to 74.5%.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)