HCL recruitment 2016 2017 Electrical Supervisor 07 posts – Hindustan copper limited (HCL) invites application for the position of 07 Supervisor electrical on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 3rd October 2016.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan copper limited (HCL)
Name of position:- Supervisor electrical
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 13000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd October 2016
Required Eligibility:- Diploma, B.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 07 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Supervisor electrical should have diploma in electrical engineering with valid electrical supervisor certificate and 5 year post – qualification experience in the underground metal mines or B.Sc. with a valid electrical supervisor certificate and 5 year post – qualification experience in the underground metal mines or matric with a valid electrical supervisor certificate and 8 year post – qualification experience in the undergrounf metal mines.
Tenure:- The tenure of the applicant applying for the position of charge-man initially for one year and it can be extended based on the need of the organization and on satisfactory performance up to age of 65 years.
The reimbursement of conveyance expenses for local travel for official purposes @ 15% of monthly emolument.
Un-furnished company accommodation subject to availability.
Leave and medical facility as per the same.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 13000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Supervisor electrical should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 63 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Supervisor electrical will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Supervisor electrical may appear walk – in – interview along with prescribed application form with self – attested photocopies of required documents and original certificates at the time of interview.
- Date of interview is 3rd October 2016
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on date of written examination.
- Self-attested photocopies of the documents shall be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste etc. the application shall be rejected to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the applicants shal be liable to be cancelled.
- Hindustan copper limited (HCL) reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
- Selected applicants shall be liable to serve in any of the company units.
- TA / DA etc. for appearing in walk-in-interview will not be admissible.
- Any amendment / corrigendum shall be web hosted only on the company website.
Hindustan copper limited (HCL) is a government owned corporation in the Central public sector enterprise under the ministry of mines (India) government of India. Hindustan copper limited (HCL)is the only vertically integrated copper producer in India engaged in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from mining.
Hindustan copper limited (HCL) shares are listed at Mumbai / Delhi / Calcutta / Chennai / Ahmedabad exchanges on the 31st July, the government of India announced a 15% statke sale in Hindustan copper limited (HCL) reducing its stake from 89.5% to 74.5%.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)