Haryana SSC Recruitment 2019-20 Patwari 588 Posts – Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 588 Patwari vacancies. Apply online before 16th September 2019.
Name of the Company:- Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC)
Name of position:- Patwari
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th September 2019
Required Eligibility:- Graduate
Official Website:- www.hssc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 588 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Patwari should have Graduate in any subject.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Patwari should not be less than 17 years and should not be more than 42 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Patwari will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of Full Application fee / other posts / Age limit, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Patwari are required to pay application fee as per notification.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Patwari may apply online through official website of Haryana staff selection commission www.hssc.gov.in from 13th August 2019 to 16th September 2019.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 13th August 2019
- Last date for the submission of application is 16th September 2019
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the person as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central government to the extent any subject to the condition notified in respect of each category.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)