Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017 Latest Junior Engineer Posts – Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC) invites application for the position of 302 Fireman, Junior engineer and various vacancies. Apply online before 21st August 2017.
Name of the Company:- Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC)
Name of position:- Fireman, Junior engineer
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4800/-
Last Date:- 21st August 2017
Required Eligibility:- Matric, Diploma
Advertisement No:- 07/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 302 Vacancies
Fireman:- 55 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Fireman should have passed matriculate and passed basic course in Elementary fire fighting from the Haryana state fire fighting institute.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Fireman should not be less than 17 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 21st August 2017.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Fireman will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Junior Engineer:- 40 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer should have diploma in civil engineering from a recognized by the state government.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Engineer should not be less than 17 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 21st August 2017.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Engineer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position are required to pay application fee RS 100/- for general (Male / Female) Rs 50/- for general (Haryana Female) and Rs 25/- for SC / BC / SBC / EBPG male candidates of Haryana and Rs 13/- for SC / BC / SBC / EBPG female candidates of Haryana through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position may apply online through official website of Haryana staff selection commission www.hssc.gov.in from 21st July 2017 to 21st August 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 21st July 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 21st August 2017.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the person as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central government to the extent any subject to the condition notified in respect of each category.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017 Latest Junior Engineer Posts
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)