Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017 General Duty Constable 5532 posts – Haryana Staff Selection commission (HSSC) invites application for the position of 5532 Constables (general Duty) Male and Female for police department of Haryana government vacancies. Apply online before 28th February 2017.
Name of the Company:- Haryana Staff Selection commission (HSSC)
Name of position:- Constables (general Duty) Male and Female
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 21700/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 5532 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Constables (general Duty) Male and Female should have passed +2 class standard examination and applicant should have knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up to matriculation standard.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 21700/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Constables (general Duty) Male and Female should not below 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st February 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Constables (general Duty) Male and Female will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Constables (general Duty) Male and Female are required to pay application fee RS 100/- for general male candidates DESM and Rs 25/- for female candidates of all genera and reserved categories of all states and Rs 13/- for male of SC / BC / SBC / EBPG candidates of Haryana state only. Applicants have to pay fee through e-Challan in any branch of state bank of India / state bank of Patiala after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically handicapped categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Constables (general Duty) Male and Female is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 10 years for candidates belonging to Physically handicapped (PH) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Constables (general Duty) Male and Female may apply online through official website of HSSC www.hssc.gov.in from 10th February 2017 to 28th February 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 10th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of print out online application is 28th February 2017.
- Last date for submission of application fee is 2nd March 2017.
- The experience in each case will be counted after attending of the basic qualification.
- No. of posts along with reservation of posts are subject of any variation.
- If there is any variation the applicants will be informed through announcement displayed on commission website.
- Any special concession such as rent fee quarter / light and water etc. will not be admissible.
- The person appointed will be probation for two years.
- The pension is sanctioned by the RPTC under EPF Scheme.
- The eligibility of applicants with regard to age certificates is to be determined on 8th March 2016.
- The applicant of reserved categories who are applying for the posts of un-reserved category should fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)