Haryana SSC recruitment 2016 notification 6126 clerk posts – Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC) invites application for the position of 6126 clerk in various Department / board of Corporations vacancies. Apply online before 20th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC)
Name of position:- clerk
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 1900/-
Last Date:- 20th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class, Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 6126 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of clerk should have passed +2 class examination board standard / +2 class examination board standard in 1st division / graduation or its equivalent from a recognized board / university and applicant should have knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up to matriculation class examination board standard or higher class examination board standard.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 1900/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of clerk should not be less than 17 years and should not be more than 42 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of clerk will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of clerk are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for general category candidates and Rs 50/- for female of Haryana resident only and RS 25/- and RS 13/- for male and female of SC / BCA / BCB / EBPG candidates of Haryana only. Applicants have to pay the fee through net banking or e- Challan in any branch of state bank of India / Sate bank of Patiala / Punjab National Bank and IDBI bank.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of clerk is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of clerk may apply online through official website of Haryana staff selection commission www.hssc.gov.in from 10th May 2016 to 20th May 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 10th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application fee is 25th May 2016.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the person as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central government to the extent any subject to the condition notified in respect of each category.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- The applicants who do not pass the said type-writing test within the period of probation shall be liable to be reverted to their substantive appointment or temporary posts held by their before their appointment to lower division grade.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- A candidate must submit his / her application through the head of his / her department or office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the commission.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)