Haryana SSC recruitment 2016 male Constable 369 posts – Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC) invites application for the position of 369 constable (Male) for commando wing vacancies. Apply online before 21st June 2016.
Name of the Company:- Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC)
Name of position:- constable (Male)
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Last Date:- 21st June 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Category wise vacancies:-
- General categories candidates:- 107 vacancies
- Schedule caste categories candidates:- 74 vacancies
- BCA categories candidates:- 57 vacancies
- BCB categories candidates:- 33 vacancies
- EBPG categories candidates:- 41 vacancies
- ESM GEN categories candidates:- 29 vacancies
- ESM SC categories candidates:- 08 vacancies
- ESM BCA categories candidates:- 08 vacancies
- ESM BCB categories candidates:- 12 vacancies
Total No. of Vacancies:- 369 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of constable (Male) should have passed +2 class standard examination board with knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up – to Matriculation standard.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of constable (Male) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 21 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st May 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of constable (Male) will be on the basis of physical screening test (PST) / knowledge test / physical measurement / written examination and personal interview – cum – personality test.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of constable (Male)are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for general category candidates and Rs 25/- SC / BCA / BCB / EBPG candidates of Haryana only. Applicants have to pay the fee through net banking or e- Challan in any branch of state bank of India / Sate bank of Patiala / Punjab National Bank and IDBI bank.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of constable (Male)may apply online through official website of Haryana staff selection commission www.hssc.gov.in from 20th May 2016 to 21st June 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 20th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 21st June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application fee is 24th June 2016.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the person as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central government to the extent any subject to the condition notified in respect of each category.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- The applicants who do not pass the said type-writing test within the period of probation shall be liable to be reverted to their substantive appointment or temporary posts held by their before their appointment to lower division grade.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- A candidate must submit his / her application through the head of his / her department or office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the commission.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)