Haryana PSC Recruitment 2018 Dental Surgeon 74 Posts – Haryana Public service commission (HPSC) invites application for the position of 74 Dental Surgeon class-II vacancies in Health Department. Apply online before 15th December 2017
Name of the Company:- Haryana Public service commission (HPSC)
Name of position:- Dental Surgeon class-II
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th December 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree of dental Surgery
Advertisement Number:- 1 (2) of 2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 74 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Dental Surgeon class-II should have bachelor of dental surgery or Licentiate in dental science or Licentiate in dental surgery from a recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Dental Surgeon class-II should not below 18 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 15th December 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Dental Surgeon class-II will be on the basis of Test and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Dental Surgeon class-II are required to pay application fee RS 500/- for general candidates and Rs 125/- SC / BC / SBC / EBPG candidates of Haryana state only. Applicants have to pay fee through e-Challan in any branch of state bank of India / state bank of Patiala after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically handicapped categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Dental Surgeon class-II may apply online through official website of Haryana public service commission (HPSC) www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in from1st December 2017 to 15th December 2017..
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st December 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th December 2017
- Last date for submission of application fee is 18th December 2017.
- The experience in each case will be counted after attending of the basic qualification.
- No. of posts along with reservation of posts are subject of any variation.
- If there is any variation the applicants will be informed through announcement displayed on commission website.
- Any special concession such as rent fee quarter / light and water etc. will not be admissible.
- The person appointed will be probation for two years.
- The pension is sanctioned by the RPTC under EPF Scheme.
- The applicant of reserved categories who are applying for the posts of un-reserved category should fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
Haryana Public service commission (HPSC), PSC both at the Union and at the state level are amongst the most important Public service commission with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this institution has its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the civil services under the British Raj
The first commission at the Provincial level was the Madras Service commission established in 1930 under Act of the Madras legislature. The government of India act, 1935 provided for the establishment of a public service commission for each province. According under the 1935 Act seven public service commission were established in 1937 for the provinces of Assam / Bengal / Bombay / Calcutta etc.
The state of Haryana came into existence under the provisions of Punjab re-organization act 1966 with affect from 1st November 1966, when the Haryana Public service commission (HPSC) also came into existence.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)