Haryana PSC Recruitment 2017 senior scientific officer 05 posts – Haryana Public service commission (HPSC) invites application for the position of 05 senior scientific officer vacancies. Apply online before 25th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- Haryana Public service commission (HPSC)
Name of position:- senior scientific officer
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 25th January 2017
Required Eligibility:- PG Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 05 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of senior scientific officer should have Post – Graduation degree with at least 1st division in Psychology from a recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior scientific officer should not below 20 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st February 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior scientific officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of senior scientific officer are required to pay application fee RS 500/- for general male candidates DESM and Rs 125/- for female candidates of all genera and reserved categories of all states and Rs 125/- for male of SC / BC / SBC / EBPG candidates of Haryana state only. Applicants have to pay fee through e-Challan in any branch of state bank of India / state bank of Patiala after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically handicapped categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of senior scientific officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 10 years for candidates belonging to Physically handicapped (PH) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of senior scientific officer may apply online through official website of Haryana public service commission (HPSC) www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 25th January 2017 and send the hard copy of print out along with relevant documents to the office of the Haryana Public service commission on or before 3rd February 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 25th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of print out online application is 30th January 2017.
- Last date for submission of application fee is 3rd February 2017.
- The experience in each case will be counted after attending of the basic qualification.
- No. of posts along with reservation of posts are subject of any variation.
- If there is any variation the applicants will be informed through announcement displayed on commission website.
- Any special concession such as rent fee quarter / light and water etc. will not be admissible.
- The person appointed will be probation for two years.
- The pension is sanctioned by the RPTC under EPF Scheme.
- The eligibility of applicants with regard to age certificates is to be determined on 8th March 2016.
- The applicant of reserved categories who are applying for the posts of un-reserved category should fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
Haryana Public service commission (HPSC), PSC both at the Union and at the state level are amongst the most important Public service commission with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this institution has its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the civil services under the British Raj
The first commission at the Provincial level was the Madras Service commission established in 1930 under Act of the Madras legislature. The government of India act, 1935 provided for the establishment of a public service commission for each province. According under the 1935 Act seven public service commission were established in 1937 for the provinces of Assam / Bengal / Bombay / Calcutta etc.
The state of Haryana came into existence under the provisions of Punjab re-organization act 1966 with affect from 1st November 1966, when the Haryana Public service commission (HPSC) aslo came into existence.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)