Haryana PSC recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor 1647 posts – Haryana Public service commission (HPSC) invites application for the position of 1647 assistant professor (College Cadre) HES-II in various subjects in Higher education department Haryana. Apply online before 13th March 2016.
Name of position:- assistant professor
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 13th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- master degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 1647 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant professor should have good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O / A / B / C / D / E / F at the Master degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from a foreign university with knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up to matriculation standard with NET / SLET / SET qualified.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant professor should not below 21 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 15th February 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant professor will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant professor are required to pay application fee RS 500/- for general male candidates DESM and Rs 125/- for female candidates of all genera and reserved categories of all states and Rs 125/- for male of SC / BC / SBC / EBPG candidates of Haryana state only. Applicants have to pay fee through e-Challan in any branch of state bank of India / state bank of Patiala after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically handicapped categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of assistant professor is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 10 years for candidates belonging to Physically handicapped (PH) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant professor may apply online through official website of Haryana public service commission (HPSC) www.hpsc.gov.in or ww.hpsconline.in from 16th February 2015 to 15th March 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 16th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th March 2016.
- Last date for submission of application fee is 18th March 2016.
- The experience in each case will be counted after attending of the basic qualification.
- No. of posts along with reservation of posts are subject of any variation.
- If there is any variation the applicants will be informed through announcement displayed on commission website.
- Any special concession such as rent fee quarter / light and water etc. will not be admissible.
- The person appointed will be probation for two years.
- The pension is sanctioned by the RPTC under EPF Scheme.
- The eligibility of applicants with regard to age certificates is to be determined on 8th March 2016.
- The applicant of reserved categories who are applying for the posts of un-reserved category should fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
Haryana Public service commission (HPSC), PSC both at the Union and at the state level are amongst the most important Public service commission with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this institution has its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the civil services under the British Raj
The first commission at the Provincial level was the Madras Service commission established in 1930 under Act of the Madras legislature. The government of India act, 1935 provided for the establishment of a public service commission for each province. According under the 1935 Act seven public service commission were established in 1937 for the provinces of Assam / Bengal / Bombay / Calcutta etc.
The state of Haryana came into existence under the provisions of Punjab re-organization act 1966 with affect from 1st November 1966, when the Haryana Public service commission (HPSC) aslo came into existence.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)