Haryana NPCC Recruitment 2017 Site Engineer 09 vacancies – National Project Construction Corporation limited (NPCC) invites application for the position of 09 Site Engineer vacancies. Apply before 20th October 2017.
Organization Name:- National Project Construction Corporation limited (NPCC)
Designation:- Site Engineer
Qualification:- Degree in engineering
Pay Scale:- Rs.25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th October 2017
Posting Place:- Haryana
Advertisement Number:- 500011/RE/17-18/cont
Total No. of Posts:- 09 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Site Engineer should have bachelor degree in civil engineering from recognized university / institute recognized by the UGC / AICTE.
Pay Scale:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Site Engineer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Site Engineer should be maximum 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st August 2017.
Examination fee:- Interested candidates applying for the position of Site Engineer are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through demand draft drawn in the favor of NPCC Limited payable at State bank of India, Trimulghery Branch, IFSC code SBIN0002802. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) are exempted from submission of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Site Engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with signed photocopies of testimonials send to the Zonal Manager, National Project Construction Corporation limited (NPCC), Hyderabad zone, Ganga plaza, 3rd floor, H NO 169, Flat No 301, Old Vasavi nagar, Karkhana, Secunderabad, Telangana on or before 20th October 2017..
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th October 2017.
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- All qualification should be Indian universities or institution recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
- Applicants belonging to schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) are required to submit copies of caste certificate / disability certificate.
- The candidates must furnish on other backward class categories candidates (OBC) certificate as per the format prescribed by the government of India.
- Applicants employed in Central / state government / departmental / public sector enterprise etc. should produce NOC “No objection certificate” at the time of interview.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Canvasing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- All applicants are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)