Haryana health Department Recruitment 2017 Medical officer 662 posts – Department of Health, Government of Haryana invites application for the position of 662 Medical officer vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 31st January 2017.
Name of the Company:- Department of Health, Government of Haryana
Name of position:- Medical officer
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 31st January 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 662 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Medical officer should have graduate in medicine and surgery from a recognized university or degree of any other university or institution recognized by the medical council of India and registered as medical practitioner with medical council of India or any other state / medical council in India union.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Medical officer should not below 22 years and should not be more than 42 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Medical officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Medical officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 10 years for candidates belonging to Physically handicapped (PH) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Medical officer may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant socuments and latest passport size photograph send to the office of the Director General health services, Haryana, Swasthya bhawan, sector – 6, Panchkula on or before 31st January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31sst January 2017.
- The experience in each case will be counted after attending of the basic qualification.
- No. of posts along with reservation of posts are subject of any variation.
- If there is any variation the applicants will be informed through announcement displayed on commission website.
- Any special concession such as rent fee quarter / light and water etc. will not be admissible.
- The person appointed will be probation for two years.
- The pension is sanctioned by the RPTC under EPF Scheme.
- The eligibility of applicants with regard to age certificates is to be determined on 8th March 2016.
- The applicant of reserved categories who are applying for the posts of un-reserved category should fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)