Haryana HARTRON recruitment 2016 Project Manager 2 posts – HARTRON limited invites application for the position of 2 project Manager vacancies. Applicants may attend Walk-in-interview on 17th June 2016.
Name of the Company:- HARTRON limited
Name of position:- project Manager
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 40000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th June 2016
Required Eligibility:-BCA, BIT, BE, B.Tech, MCA, graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
project Manager:- 01 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of project Manager should have BCA / BIT / BE / B.Tech / MCA with minimum 50% marks or graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks with one year computer diploma with minimum 50% marks / CCC level proficiency in computer from NIELIT.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of project Manager should have four year of work experience, preferably in IT projects / IT infrastructure deployment / software development / hardware / network security management in IT project out of which at-least one year experience in project implementation and monitoring of IT and IT related projects.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of project Manager should not be less than 24 years and should not more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st June 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position project Manager will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held at HARTRON Bhawan, Bay, 73 – 76, sector – 2, Panchkula on 17th June 2016 at 09.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
NOTE:- For the detail of other posts and qualification, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for ant position may appear walk – in – interview along with original certificates and two set – attested copies of resume / experience certificate and a self-attested two passport at the timer of interview that will be held HARTRON Bhawan, Bay, 73 – 76, sector – 2, Panchkula on 17th June 2016 at 09.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- Starting Date of interview is 17th June 2016.
- Last date of interview is21st May 2016.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Take ownership of all clients.
- Provide guidance to both clients in the areas of business process re-engineering and system requirement.
- Activity particulars in project management reviews.
- Take ownership of all clients.
- Provide guidance to both clients in the area of business process re-engineering and system requirement.
- Monitor IT system business operations parameters and keep clients appraised with relevant analyses.
- Pro-actively look for opportunities for scope expansion of the engagement with the clients and work towards adding significant value to the engagement with them.
- Assist the department in the implement of different IT system developed as part of business process improvement.
- Prepare the project teams for early and smooth adoption of new technologies and product either through direct induction or training organized through vendors.
- Actively particulars in technical review of project –especially those pertaining (Both not limited) to design and architecture.
HARTRON limited is a leading offshore business process outsourcing company with a state of the art infrastructure and has been in the business of providing customer service, technical assistance / medical billing and health care related services to all the reputed companies in the united states of America since 2001. HARTRON limited believes in quality delivering with the maximum output.
HARTRON limited is a leading off shore business process out-sourcing company with a state of the art infrastructure and ha been in the business of providing customer service technical assistance / medical billing and healthcare related services to all the reputed companies in the united state of America since 2001. HARTRON limited in quality delivering with the maximum output.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)