Haryana Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2017 Assistant Manager vacancy – Balmer Lawrie invites application for the position of 01 Assistant Manager (T&V) Defence Portal Support Function vacancy on contractual basis. Apply online before 15th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Balmer Lawrie
Name of position:- Assistant Manager (T&V) Defence Portal Support Function
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 15th September 2017
Required Eligibility:– B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Manager (T&V) should have B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Manager (T&V) is maximum 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Manager (T&V) will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Manager (T&V) may apply online through official website of Balmer lawrie www.balmerlawrie.com on or before 15th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th September 2017.
- Before applying for the position, applicants should ensure that he / she fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- Balmer Lawrie and company limited being the appointing authority would be free to reject any applications at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date are liable for being rejected summarily.
- Request for change of mailing address / e-mail / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection.
- Candidate will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirement of the advertised rote.
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the ministry of petroleum and natural gas is a professionally managed / multi – location / diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sector with a consistent track record of growth and profitability / high standard of customer service / innovative notlook and dedicated human resource have enabled the organization to achieve leadership positions in many of its business.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)