HARTRON recruitment 2016 2017 junior Programmer posts – HARTRON limited invites application for the position of junior programmer vacancies in various state government departments / boards / corporation for deployment in Chandigarh and district level in Haryana. Apply before 22nd August 2016.
Name of the Company:- HARTRON limited
Name of position:- junior programmer
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 22nd August 2016
Required Eligibility:-PGDVA, PDCA, PGDIT, MCA, M.Sc., BCA, B.Sc., Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior programmer should have PGDCA / PDCA / PGDIT / APGDCA / MCA / M.Sc. / BCA / B.Sc. in computer science / IT / 3 year diploma in computer application / IT from SBTE / university / A level course from DOE with minimum 55% marks and having knowledge of software Dev in limited company.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior programmer will be according to rules and regulation of HARTON organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior programmer will be on the basis of interview.
NOTE:- For the detail of other posts and qualification, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior programmer are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through demand draft in the favor of HARTRON informatics limited payable at Chandigarh.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for ant position of junior programmer may apply in prescribed application form along with two recent passport size photograph send to the HARTRON Bhawan, Bays no 73 – 76, sector – 2, Panchkula (II), Hartron approved work – station, #1, opposite K.M publix school, hansi road, Bhiwani (ii), Harteon approved workstation, H no 299/1, sanjay colony, new railway road, new Sheetla hospital, Gurgaon (IV), Hartron Approved workstation, SCO 364, 2nd floor, vikas tower, Mugal canal market, karnal on or before 22nd August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 22nd August 2016.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Take ownership of all clients.
- Provide guidance to both clients in the areas of business process re-engineering and system requirement.
- Activity particulars in project management reviews.
- Take ownership of all clients.
- Provide guidance to both clients in the area of business process re-engineering and system requirement.
- Monitor IT system business operations parameters and keep clients appraised with relevant analyses.
- Pro-actively look for opportunities for scope expansion of the engagement with the clients and work towards adding significant value to the engagement with them.
- Assist the department in the implement of different IT system developed as part of business process improvement.
- Prepare the project teams for early and smooth adoption of new technologies and product either through direct induction or training organized through vendors.
- Actively particulars in technical review of project –especially those pertaining (Both not limited) to design and architecture.
HARTRON limited is a leading offshore business process outsourcing company with a state of the art infrastructure and has been in the business of providing customer service, technical assistance / medical billing and health care related services to all the reputed companies in the united states of America since 2001. HARTRON limited believes in quality delivering with the maximum output.
HARTRON limited is a leading off shore business process out-sourcing company with a state of the art infrastructure and ha been in the business of providing customer service technical assistance / medical billing and healthcare related services to all the reputed companies in the united state of America since 2001. HARTRON limited in quality delivering with the maximum output.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)