Haldia Petrochemicals Recruitment 2017 Assistant manager vacancies – Haldia Petrochemicals limited (HADIA) invites application for the position of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager vacancies. Apply before 30th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- Haldia Petrochemicals limited (HADIA)
Name of position:- Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As Per notification
Last Date:- 30th January 2017
Required Eligibility:-BE, B.Tech
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager should have BE / B.Tech preferably from polymer background with 5 to 1 year of technical R&D and techno commercial experience is mandatory.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager will be according to rules and regulation of Haldia Petrochemicals limited (HADIA) organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager will be on the basis written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager may apply online through official website of Haldia Petrochemicals limited (HADIA) www.haldiaetrochemicals.com on or before 30th January 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th January 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicant.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)