HAL Recruitment 2018 Notification Trade Apprentice vacancies – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of Trade Apprentice vacancies in the trade of operator Advance Machine Tool for the year of 2017-18 at TTI, Bangalore. Apply before 30th December 2017.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of position:- Trade Apprentice
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 5500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th December 2017
Required Eligibility:- SSLC
Official website:- www.hal-india.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- vacancies Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Trade Apprentice should have passed in SSLC or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 60% marks.
Age Limit (In yrs.):-The age of the applicant applying for the position of Trade Apprentice should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 18 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st December 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Trade Apprentice will be on the basis of aptitude test / Assessment.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Trade Apprentice are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Trade Apprentice may apply in prescribed application form along with self- attested copies of certificates and 2 recent passport size photograph send to the Technical Training institute (TTI), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore on or before 30th December 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th December 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state owned aerospace and Defence Company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is generated under the management of the Indian ministry of Defence.
The government owned Corporation is primarily involved in the operation of the aerospace industry. These include manufacture and assembly of aircraft / navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)