HAL Recruitment 2018 apply online Operator 131 Posts – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 131 Operator vacancies on tenure basis. Apply online before 14th February 2018.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of position:- Operator
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 40000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th February 2018
Required Eligibility:- ITI
Official website:- www.hal-india.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 131 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Operator should have full time / regular ITI + ITI /NAC + NCTVT after 10th class in Turner / Fitter / Machinist / electronics Mechanic / instrumentation Mechanic / Electrician.
Salary:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):-The age of the applicant applying for the position of Operator should be maximum 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Operator will be on the basis of written Test.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Operator are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through online or bank e-Challan. SC / ST / PWD / WXSM are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Operator may apply online through official website http://www.halindia.com from 25th February 2018 to 14th February 2018.
- Start date for the submission of application is 25th January 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 14th February 2018.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state owned aerospace and Defence Company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is generated under the management of the Indian ministry of Defence.
The government owned Corporation is primarily involved in the operation of the aerospace industry. These include manufacture and assembly of aircraft / navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)