HAL Recruitment 2017 notification 173 Operators vacancies – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of 173 Operators on tenure basis at HAL, accessories division, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Apply online before 16th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of position:- Operators
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 26342/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- ITI, 10th class
Advertisement Number:- HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 173 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Operators should have regular ITI + NAC / ITI + NCTVT after 10th class in the trades of machinist / turner / grinder / Fitter / electrician / electronics mechanic / instrumentation mechanic. All qualification should be from institution recognized by the appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Operators is maximum 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st February 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Operators will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Operators are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Operators may apply online through official website www.hal-india.com from 27th March 2017 to 15th April 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 27th March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th April 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Applicants belonging to other backward class are required to submit the OBC certificate not earlier older 6 months as on 15th March 2016.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicant.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state owned aerospace and Defence Company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is generated under the management of the Indian ministry of Defence.
The government owned Corporation is primarily involved in the operation of the aerospace industry. These include manufacture and assembly of aircraft / navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)