HAL recruitment 2017 General Duty Medical officer 06 Posts – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of 06 General Duty Medical officer. Apply online before 1st May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of position:- General Duty Medical officer
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st May 2017
Required Eligibility:- MBBS
Advertisement Number:- KPT-01/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 06 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer should have MBBS with minimum 01 year post qualification experience.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer is maximum 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st <arch 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through demand draft in the favor of Hindustan Aeronautics limited payable at Sunabeda-2, SBI Branch code is 1304
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents and recent passport size photograph send to the Manager (HR), recruitment cell, Hindustan Aenonautics limited, Koraput division, Sunabeda, district Koraput, Odisha on or before 1st May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 1st May 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Applicants belonging to other backward class are required to submit the OBC certificate not earlier older 6 months as on 15th March 2016.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicant.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state owned aerospace and Defence Company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is generated under the management of the Indian ministry of Defence.
The government owned Corporation is primarily involved in the operation of the aerospace industry. These include manufacture and assembly of aircraft / navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)