HAL recruitment 2016-2017 Apprenticeship Training vacancies – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of Apprentice-ship training in the trade of operator advance mechine tool under apprenticeship act 1961 under CSR initiative of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Apply before 12th August 2016.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of position:- Apprentice-ship training
Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 7185/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th August 2016
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Apprentice-ship training:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice-ship training should have passed SSLC class standard examination board or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 60% marks for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and 50% for schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Apprentice-ship training should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 18 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Apprentice-ship training will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice-ship training may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested recent passport size photograph send to Technical training institute, Hindustan aeronautics limited, Bangalore:- 560017 on or before 12th August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 12th August 2016..
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicant.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state owned aerospace and Defence Company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is generated under the management of the Indian ministry of Defence.
The government owned Corporation is primarily involved in the operation of the aerospace industry. These include manufacture and assembly of aircraft / navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)