HAL recruitment 2016 2017 Apprentice 2000 vacancies – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of 2000 Apprentice as visiting faculty member in Ex-ITI / Diploma and graduate engineering categories for apprenticeship training program vacancies in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Apply before 28th October 2016.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of position:- Apprentice
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 500/- Per Hour
Last Date:- 28th October 2016
Required Eligibility:-Diploma, Graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 2000 vacancies
Apprentice:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice should have NAC / diploma / graduation in the respective area.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice should have minimum 10 year working experience in industry / academics.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Apprentice will be according to rules and regulation of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Apprentice will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested recent passport size photograph send to Technical training institute, Hindustan aeronautic limited, Vimanapura, PO:- Bangalore:- 560017 on or before 28th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 28th October 2016..
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicant.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state owned aerospace and Defence Company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is generated under the management of the Indian ministry of Defence.
The government owned Corporation is primarily involved in the operation of the aerospace industry. These include manufacture and assembly of aircraft / navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)