Gujarat PSC recruitment 2016 Assistant Engineer 139 Posts : Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC) invites application for the position of 139 Assistant Engineer (Civil) class II in road and building department. Apply online before 11th February 2016.
Name of position:- Assistant Engineer
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- BE
Total No. of Vacancies:- 139 Vacancies
Categories wise vacancies:-
- General categories candidates:- 70 vacancies
- SEBC categories candidates:- 43 vacancies
- Schedule caste categories candidates:- 11 vacancies
- Schedule tribe categories candidates:- 15 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position applying for the position of assistant Engineer (civil) should possess a degree of Bachelor of engineering (BE) in civil engineering from a recognized university / institute or its equivalent recognized by the government of Gujarat and applicant should have basic knowledge of computer applicant as prescribed in the Gujarat civil service classification and recruitment (general) Rules, 1967.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant Engineer (Civil) should be 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 11th February 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant Engineer (Civil) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant engineer (Civil) are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- plus postal service charges. Fee can be pay through Indian postal order / online payment.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant engineer (Civil) is relaxable for the following specified categories:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC communities.
iv) By 5 years for candidates belonging to Women communities.
iii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to Women reserved communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant engineer (Civil) may apply online through official website of Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) http://gpsc=-ojas.guj.nic.in from 23rd January 2016 to 11th February 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 23rd January 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 11th February 2016.
- Eligible applicants should apply on or before 11th February 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position,
- The total number of vacancies are 139.
- The name of the position is Assistant Engineer (Civil).
- The advertisement number is 139 / 2015 – 16.
- The name of the organization is Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC).
- The posting of the candidate will be at Gujarat.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 11th February 2016.
- The grade pay f the candidate will be Rs 4600/-.
Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC), Articles 315 to 323 in part XIV of the constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public service commission for the union and a public service commission for each state. The same set of articles of the constitution also deal with the composition / appointment and removal of members / power and function and independence of a public service commission Union Public service commission to conduct examination for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the president on disciplinary matters state public service commission in every state to conduct examination for recruitment to state services and to advice the Governer on disciplinary matters.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)