Gujarat NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Visiting Specialist Consultant Posts – Nuclear power corporation of India limited (NPCIL) invites application for the position of visiting specialist / consultant vacancies. Apply before 28th February 2017
Organization Name:- Nuclear power corporation of India limited (NPCIL)
Designation:- visiting specialist / consultant
Qualification:- MBBS, MS, Diploma, BAMS
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Grade Pay:- Not Specified
Last Date:- 28th February 2017
Posting Place:- Gujarat
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Pay Scale:- Not specified
Grade Pay:– Not Specified
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of visiting specialist / consultant should have MBBS and MD or diploma in Psychiatry / Radiology / bachelor of homeopathic medicine and surgery (BHMS) / Ayurvedic medicine and Surgery (BAMS) with 5 year experience.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of visiting specialist / consultant will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of visiting specialist / consultant will be on the basis of Nuclear power corporation of India limited (NPCIL) organization.
NOTE:– Candidates selected for visiting specialist / consultant will have to execute a bond prior in induction of trainee-ship program. The bond to be given will be for a period 3 times the period of training subject to a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 5 years and the event of branch of bond, the amount repayable will be equivalent to the stipend plus book allowance actually received. More information in this regard will be given to the offer of stipendiary trainee-ship.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of visiting specialist / consultant may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Medical Officer In-charge, KAPS hospital, Nuclear power corporation of India limited, PO:- Anumala, Gujarat on or before 28th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 28th February 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Presently, all mentioned posts are further for MAPS site but carries with it liability to serve in any of the units of corporation or at any place in India / Abroad depending upon the requirement of the corporation.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stipendiary trainee / scientific assistant (Health physics) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- The applicant appointment will remain provisional subject to verification of certificates and other testimonials from the appropriate authorities.
- All the prescribed essential qualification should be full time / regular and from registered university / institute, otherwise such qualification will not be considered.
- Out-station applicants of Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) called for written examination / interview shall be reimbursed to and fro 2nd class rail or ordinary bus fare as per rules.
- Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates those who are already in service of Central / state government / central / state corporation / PSUs / local government institutions and Panchayat shall not be paid travelling allowance.
- Travelling expenditure shall not be reimbursed to candidate for attending written examination / interview, if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria or donot produce documents like caste certificate / no objection certificate / travelling tickets.
- Canvassing in form shall be dis-qualification.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)