Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 Private Secretary 14 Posts – Gujarat High Court intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 14 Private Secretary vacancies. Apply online before 31st May 2018.
Name of the Company:- Gujarat High Court
Name of position:- Private Secretary
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st May 2018
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Official Website:- www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 14 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Private Secretary should have graduation from a recognized institute / university with speed of 120 wpm in English shorthand.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Private Secretary should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st May 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Private Secretary will be on the basis of written Examination.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Private Secretary are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for all General candidates and Rs 250/- for SC / ST / EBC / PWD / EXSM through online or challan in SBI branch.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Private Secretary may apply through the official website of Gujarat High Court http://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in from 16th May 2018 to 31st May 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 16th May 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st May 2018.
- The High Court reserves the right to alter the number of vacancies than notified.
- Application fees once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Application without payment of application fee will be treated as invalid.
- The applicants who have successfully submitted online application shall only be eligible for appearing at the preliminary examination.
- The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of applicant for admission to the preliminary examination main written examination and / or viva – voce shall be final.
- The applicants shall have to appear at their own expenses for the written examination.
- The list of eligible / short-listed applicants will be placed on the High Court website.
- For any exigency arising on the interregnum phases between the recruitment process, no respect by e-mail or other wise will be entertained for conducting re-test.
Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1st May 1960 under the Bombay Reorganization Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay state. The state of the court is Ahmedabad. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 42.
Gujarat High Court was established on 1st May 1960 as a result of bifurcation of the former state of Bombay into two states of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani / Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at sola, Ahmedabad from 16th January 1999.
Gujarat High Court has jurisdiction on entire state of Gujarat. It has jurisdiction on all district / administrative and other courts in Gujarat. Gujarat High Court is court of records and empowerment to punish anyone for contempt of court.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)