Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 District Judge 42 Posts – Gujarat High Court invites application for the position of 42 district judge by direct recruitment. Apply online before 31st march 2017.
Name of the Company:- Gujarat High Court
Name of position:- district judge
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 51650 – 63260/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st March 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree in Law
Total No. of Vacancies:- 42 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of district judge should following qualification:=-
- Applicant must possess a degree in Law from a university recognized by Law in India and must be practicing advocate in courts of civil and / or criminal jurisdiction on the last date for submission of online application and must have to practiced for a period not less than 7 years.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 51650 – 63260/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of district judge should have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of district judge will be on the basis of preliminary examination based on computer based online examination system shall consist of two papers.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of district judge are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for general category candidates plus bank charges whereas Rs 500/- plus bank charges are required to pay by the applicants belonging to schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / socially / educationally backward class categories candidates / Orthopedically disabled person categories candidates / EX-SM categories candidates through SBI Challan.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of district judge may apply through the official website of Gujarat High Court http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 1st March 2017 to 31st March 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st march 2017.
- The High Court reserves the right to alter the number of vacancies than notified.
- Application fees once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Application without payment of application fee will be treated as invalid.
- The applicants who have successfully submitted online application shall only be eligible for appearing at the preliminary examination.
- The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of applicant for admission to the preliminary examination main written examination and / or viva – voce shall be final.
- The applicants shall have to appear at their own expenses for the written examination.
- The list of eligible / short-listed applicants will be placed on the High Court website.
- For any exigency arising on the interregnum phases between the recruitment process, no respect by e-mail or other wise will be entertained for conducting re-test.
Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1st May 1960 under the Bombay Reorganization Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay state. The state of the court is Ahmedabad. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 42.
Gujarat High Court was established on 1st May 1960 as a result of bifurcation of the former state of Bombay into two states of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani / Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at sola, Ahmedabad from 16th January 1999.
Gujarat High Court has jurisdiction on entire state of Gujarat. It has jurisdiction on all district / administrative and other courts in Gujarat. Gujarat High Court is court of records and empowerment to punish anyone for contempt of court.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)