Gujarat High Court recruitment 2016 latest Translator 8 posts – Gujarat High Court invites application for the position of 08 translator vacancies by direct recruitment. Apply online before 15th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- Gujarat High Court
Name of position:- translator
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th April 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 08 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of translator should have degree / graduation from a recognized university . institute.
Computer:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of translator must possess the prescribed qualification:-
- CCC / CCC+ level certificate OR
- Applicant Should have degree / diploma from any recognized university / educational institution with computer as one of the subject etc.
- Applicant Should have passed SSC or HSC examination from recognized school board with computer as one of the subject or courses prescribed by the state government.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9350 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of translator should have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years in the case of applicants belonging in Schedule caste / schedule tribe / socially and educationally backward classes / Orthopedically disabled person and Ex-servicemen and 45 years in the case of others as on the last date fixed the registration of the online application.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of translator will be on the basis of preliminary examination on 20th March 2016 based on computer based online examination system shall consist of two papers.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of translator are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general category candidates and Rs 250/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / economically backward class categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates / ex-servicemen categories candidates through any of the core banking service branches of the state bank of India using the cash voucher.
NOTE:- The applicants making payment of fee shall remit the same in current bank account No 30725811785 with the state bank of India, High court complex branch, Sola, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar, High court of Gujarat through any of the core banking service branches of the state bank of India using the cash voucher in the special format appended in this detailed advertisement from 1st February 2016 to 29th February 2016 during the bank working days and hours of the said bank.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of categories candidates may apply through the official website of Gujarat High Court http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 1st April 2016 to 15th April 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th April 2016.
- Tentative date of preliminary examination is 3rd July 2016.
- The High Court reserves the right to alter the number of vacancies than notified.
- Application fees once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Application without payment of application fee will be treated as invalid.
- The applicants who have successfully submitted online application shall only be eligible for appearing at the preliminary examination.
- The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of applicant for admission to the preliminary examination main written examination and / or viva – voce shall be final.
- The applicants shall have to appear at their own expenses for the written examination.
- The list of eligible / short-listed applicants will be placed on the High Court website.
- For any exigency arising on the interregnum phases between the recruitment process, no respect by e-mail or other wise will be entertained for conducting re-test.
Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1st May 1960 under the Bombay Reorganization Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay state. The state of the court is Ahmedabad. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 42.
Gujarat High Court was established on 1st May 1960 as a result of bifurcation of the former state of Bombay into two states of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani / Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at sola, Ahmedabad from 16th January 1999.
Gujarat High Court has jurisdiction on entire state of Gujarat. It has jurisdiction on all district / administrative and other courts in Gujarat. Gujarat High Court is court of records and empowerment to punish anyone for contempt of court.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)