GPSSB recruitment 2017 Social welfare Inspector 31 posts – Gujarat Panchayat Service selection board (GPSSB) invites application for the position of 31 Social welfare Inspector vacancies. Apply online before 30th November 2016.
Name of the Company:- Gujarat Panchayat Service selection board (GPSSB)
Name of position:-Social welfare Inspector
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.13500/- Per month
Last Date:- 30th November 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:-31Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Social welfare Inspectorshould have possess a graduate degree or equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 13500/- Per month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Social welfare Inspectorshould not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th November 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position ofSocial welfare Inspectorwill be on the basis of education merit and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
Application fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Social welfare Inspectorare required to pay application fee Rs 100/- and postal charge through Challan.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any positionof Social welfare Inspectormay online through official website of Gujarat Panchayat Service selection board (GPSSB) http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 16th November 2016 to 30th November 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 16th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th November 2016.
- Reservation for reserved category candidates (Schedule caste category candidates / schedule tribe category candidates / other backward class category candidates notified under the UT.
- The same can also be downloaded from website.
- Application received after due date shall not be considered.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for any position will be on the basis of personal interview.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Social welfare Inspector should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th November 2015.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)