Goa PSC recruitment 2017 medical superintendent 07 posts – Goa Public service commission (GPSC) invites application for the position of 07 Pharmacist, Ayurvedic Physician, senior Surgeon and medical superintendentvacancies. Apply online before 25thNovember 2016.
Name of the Company:- Goa Public service commission (GPSC)
Name of position:- Pharmacist, Ayurvedic Physician, senior Surgeon and medical superintendent
Job Location:- Goa
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4600/-
Last Date:- 25th November 2016
Required Eligibility:- Master degree, diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:-07Vacancies
Pharmacist:- 01 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Pharmacist should have master degree in Physics / Nuclear physics from a recognized university or equivalent with diploma in radiological physics.
- Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:– Rs 4600/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Pharmacistshould not exceeding 45 years.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof Pharmacistwill be on the basis of personal interview.
Ayurvedic Physician:- 01 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Ayurvedic Physician should have medical qualification included in first or second or third or fourth or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:– Rs 5400/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Ayurvedic Physicianshould not exceeding 45 years.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Ayurvedic Physicianwill be on the basis of personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / Qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any positionmay apply online through official website of Goa public service commission http://goapsc.gov.in on or before 25th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is25th November 2016.
- Applicants must read the instruction available on commission website before filling the application online.
- In case of non-availability of suitable applicants with the knowledge of Konkani for the posts in professional colleges / Consultant in Directorate of Health services and highly technical / scientific posts.
- Goa Public service commission may recommend a candidate of otherwise found fit and this requirement can be relaxed by the government on the advertisement of the Goa Public service commission.
- Prescribed EQ are minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle the applicants to be called for interview.
- Where number of applications received in large, the commissions will short list the applicant to be called for interview as mentioned in the instruction.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Goa PSC recruitment 2017 medical superintendent 07 posts
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)