Goa NIO recruitment 2016 notification 7 technical assistant posts – National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) invites application for the position of 07 Technical assistant on contractual basis. Apply online before 6th June 2016.
Name of the Company:- National Institute of Oceanography (NIO)
Name of position:- Technical assistant
Job Location:- Goa
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 6th June 2016
Required Eligibility:- B.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 07 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Technical assistant should have following qualification:-
- Applicant should have first class B.Sc. degree in physics / chemistry / biology / geology with one year full – time professional qualification of one year experience in marine physical / chemical / biological / geological sample analysis.
- First class B.Sc. degree in computer science / computer application / information technology followed with one year fulltime professional qualification or one year experience in the scientific / financial data management and analysis / in office automation ERP process/ server based software application development from a recognized institution / organization.
Desirable:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Technical assistant having following desirable qualification and experience:-
- Experience in shipboard sampling and analysis. Proficiency in using data processing software as well as Microsoft office packages like WORD / EXCEL etc is preferred.
- Experience in web based ERP workflow application process / various statistical data process techniques / computer based data management / retrieval and analytical expertise is preferred.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 4200/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Technical assistant should be 33 years for RC Mumbai / 31 years for EC Vizag / 31 years for HQ Goa / 28 years for HQ Goa.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Technical assistant will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Technical assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through demand draft in the favor of Director, NIO payable at any branches in Goa. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) / women categories candidates / CSIR – Employees categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Technical assistant is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Technical assistant may apply online through official website of National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) http://nio.org on or before 6th June 2016 and send the print – out along with all the required documents and demand draft to the Controller of Administration, National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), Dona Paula, Goa on or before 13th June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 6th June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of print-out of online application is 13th June 2016.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)