GAIL Limited recruitment 2017 notification visiting specialist Doctor 02 Posts – GAIL (India) limited invites application for the position of 02 visiting specialist Doctor vacancies. Apply before within 30 days from the date of publication.
Name of the Company:- GAIL (India) limited
Name of position:- visiting specialist Doctor
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.2000/- Per Visit
Last Date:- 30 days from publication date
Required Eligibility:-MBBS, MS
Advertisement Number:- GAIL/Pata/MS/Contract/01/17
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of visiting specialist Doctor should have MCI recognized full time MBBS degree along with MD in Medicine and DM (Cardiology) for Cardiologist and MCI recognized full time MBBD degree along with MD in medicine and DM (Endocrinology) for Endocrinologist.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 2000/- Per visit
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of visiting specialist Doctor will be according to rules and regulation of the organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of visiting specialist Doctor will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of visiting specialist Doctor may apply in prescribed application form along with one set of photocopies of all documents and 2 passport sixe photos send to Dr. Mohd. Amil, Deputy General manager, Medical services, GAIL, Dhanwantri hospital, GAIL, India limited, Pata, District Auraiya, Uttar Pradesh on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
- Starting date for the submission Date of advertisement is 8th March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30 days from the date of advertisement.
- All certificates / testimonials in respect of qualification.
- Certificates of registration with medical council of India or with state medical council and internship completion certificate.
- Complete and proper experience certificate / documents issued by the employer by the candidate in the application form.
- NOC / forwarding letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central / state government department. Central / state PSU or semi – government organization.
- Applicants should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above.
- In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above with-in the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)