GAIL India Recruitment 2017 Visiting Consultant Doctor 03 Posts – GAIL (India) limited invites application for the position of 03 Visiting Consultant Doctor vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 9th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- GAIL (India) limited
Name of position:- Visiting Consultant Doctor
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.1300/- Per Hour
Last Date:- 9th September 2017
Required Eligibility:-MBBS, MS, Diploma
Advertisement Number:- GAIL/VJPR/MS/Contract/02/17-18
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Visiting Consultant Doctor should have MCI recognized MBBS with MS / Diploma in Gynecology / ENT / Skin & VD.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 1300/- Per Hour
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Visiting Consultant Doctor will be according to rules and regulation of the organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Visiting Consultant Doctor will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Visiting Consultant Doctor may apply in prescribed application form along with one set of photocopies of all documents and 2 passport sixe photos send to Dr. M Amit, Deputy General Manaer, Medical services, GAIL Hospital, GAIL India limited, Vijalpur, Guna, Madhya Pradesh on or before 9th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th September 2017.
- All certificates / testimonials in respect of qualification.
- Certificates of registration with medical council of India or with state medical council and internship completion certificate.
- Complete and proper experience certificate / documents issued by the employer by the candidate in the application form.
- NOC / forwarding letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central / state government department. Central / state PSU or semi – government organization.
- Applicants should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above.
- In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above with-in the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)