GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2017 executive trainee 73 posts – GAIL (India) limited invites application for the position of 73 executive trainee vacancies. Apply online before 17th February 2017.
Name of the Company:- GAIL (India) limited
Name of position:- executive trainee
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.24900 50500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th February 2017
Required Eligibility:-Degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:- 73 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of executive trainee should have bachelor degree in engineering in chemical engineering / petro-chemical engineering / chemical technology / petrochemical technology / mechanical engineering / production engineering / production and industrial engineering / manufacturing engineering / mechanical and automobile engineering / electrical engineering / electrical and electronics engineering / instrumentation engineering / instrumentation and control engineering / electronics and instrumentation engineering / civil engineering / computer science engineering / IT with minimum 65% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of executive trainee is 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 20th January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of executive trainee will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of executive trainee may apply online through official website of GAIL (India) limited www.gailonline.com from 10th January 2017 to 17th February 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 10th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 17th February 2017.
- All certificates / testimonials in respect of qualification.
- Certificates of registration with medical council of India or with state medical council and internship completion certificate.
- Complete and proper experience certificate / documents issued by the employer by the candidate in the application form.
- NOC / forwarding letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central / state government department. Central / state PSU or semi – government organization.
- Applicants should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above.
- In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above with-in the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)