ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 senior resident 12 Posts – ESIC invites application for the post of 12 senior resident vacancies. Apply before 10th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- ESIC
Name of position:- senior resident
Job Location:- Telangana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month
Last Date:- 10th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- PG Degree, PG Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 12 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident should have PG Degree / PG Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Resident is maximum 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 10th July 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Resident will be on the basis of interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of senior resident are required to pay no application fee
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of senior resident may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to the Medical superintendent, ESIC hospital and medical college, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad on or before 10th July 2017.
- Interview date is 10th July 2017.
- Application having complete Bio-data as per format uploaded on ESIC website along with duly affixed recent passport size photograph, original and one set of attested photocopies of testimonials may report to the office of Medical Superintendent.
- Candidate claiming reservation / age relaxation on ground of belonging to the OBC should submit the communicate certificate in Annexure A prescribed by GOI, DOPT.
- Other terms and conditions shall be as per government of India rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing interview.
- Candidates will have to arrange their own arrangement of stay.
- The candidates must bring the original certificate for verification at 09.00 am sharp on the date of interview.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement and approval of medical superintendent.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)