ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018-2019 Junior Engineer 79 vacancies – ESIC intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 79 Junior Engineer vacancies. Applicants may apply on or before 15th December 2018.
Name of the Company:- ESIC
Name of position:- Junior Engineer
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th December 2018
Required Eligibility:- Diploma, Degree
Official website of ESIC:- www.esic.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 79 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer should have degree / diploma in civil engineering / electrical engineering from a recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Engineer should be maximum 30 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Engineer will be on the basis of Test.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for all applicants and Rs 250/- for SC / ST / PWD / departmental / Female / EXSM through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer may apply online through official website of ESIC http://www.esic.nic.in from 16th November 2018 to 15th December 2018.
- Start date for the submission of application form is 16th November 2018
- Last date for the submission of application form is 15th December 2018
- Other terms and conditions shall be as per government of India rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing interview.
- Candidates will have to arrange their own arrangement of stay.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement and approval of medical superintendent.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)