EIL recruitment 2016 notification 80 latest Apprentice posts – Engineers India Limited (EIL) invites application for the position of 80 technician apprentices and trade apprentices vacancies. Apply online before 14th March 2016.
Name of position:- technician apprentices and trade apprentices
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.3542/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Diploma, ITI
Total No. of Vacancies:- 80 Vacancies
Technician Apprentice:- 65 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position technician apprentice should have diploma in civil engineering / mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / chemical engineering / architecture engineering / electronics and instrumentation engineering / instrumentation and Control engineering / computer engineering/ computer science engineering / information technology engineering.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 3542/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Technician apprentice should be 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 14th March 2016.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Technician apprentice will be on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The eligible applicants are required to indicate their percentage of marks in the online application form.
Trade Apprentice:- 15 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position trade apprentice should have ITI in Draughtsman – civil course or Draughtsman – mechanical course.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 3542/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Trade apprentice should be 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 14th March 2016.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Trade apprentice will be on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The eligible applicants are required to indicate their percentage of marks in the online application form.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply online through official website of Engineers India limited http//www.engineersindia.com from 13th February 2016 to 14th March 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 13th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 14th March 2016.
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 HRS on 13th February 2016 till 2400 HRS on 14th March 2016.
- The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid / functional for at least 24 months from the date of submission of application.
- Copy of online application is not to be sent by post.
- Applicants should take print-out and retain a copy of online application form for future references.
- Only those who meet the prescribed a=eligibility criteria need apply.
- In case it is found at any stage that the applicant is neither meting the requirement as laid down in the advertisement nor has given correct information while filling up the online application form, his / her candidature shall be cancelled.
- EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of e-mail.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi
- Engineers India Limited (EIL) reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process there under without assigning will be rejected.
- In case of any query, refer the frequently asked question of this advertisement.
- Management may raise the minimum eligibility or any other condition to restrict the number of applicant to be selected for apprenticeship.
- Meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle any candidate for being selected for apprenticeship.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- In the absence of any certificate, the applicant will not be considered for training.
Engineers India Limited (EIL) is a Navratna public sector undertaking of the government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum f=refineries and other industrial projects. The current chairman and managing Director of the company is Sanjay Gupta.
Engineers India Limited (EIL) has two wholly owned subsidiaries. Engineers India Limited (EIL) Asia Pacific SDN BHD in Malaysia and certification engineers international limited to undertake independent certification and third party inspection assignment.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)