Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Act Apprentice 2792 Posts – Eastern Railway, Application from eligible applicants intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 2792 Act Apprentice vacancies. Applicants may apply on or before 20th March 2020.
Name of the Company:- Eastern Railway
Name of position:- Act Apprentice
Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not specified
Last Date:- 20th march 2020
Required Eligibility:- 10th pass
Official website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 2792 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Act Apprentice should have passed 10th class or its equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Act Apprentice should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 24 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th March 2020.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Act Apprentice will be on the basis of merit.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of act apprentice are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for General / OBC through online. No fee for SC / ST / PWD / women.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of act apprentice may apply online through official website of Eastern Railway www.er.indianrailways.gov.in from 21st February 2020 to 20th March 2020.
- Start date for the submission of application is 21st February 2020
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th March 2020
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the recruitment committee in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of selection / conduct of written examination / allotment of examination Centre / selection / allotment of posts to selected applicants etc. will be final and binding on the application.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Act Apprentice 2792 Posts
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)