Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification Intern 05 posts – Eastern Railway, Application from eligible applicants intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 05 Intern vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 5th February 2018.
Name of the Company:- Eastern Railway
Name of position:- Intern
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Mentioned
Last Date:- 5th February 2018
Required Eligibility:- As Per Official Notification
Advertisement No:- HE-17/1/HS
Total No. of Vacancies:- Vacancies Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Intern should have qualification according to official notification.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Mentioned
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Intern will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Intern will be on the basis of walk-in-interview
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the any position of Intern may appear walk-in-interview along with set of certificates on 5th February 2018.
- Last date for submission of application form is 5th February 2018..
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the recruitment committee in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of selection / conduct of written examination / allotment of examination Centre / selection / allotment of posts to selected applicants etc. will be final and binding on the application.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)